We respect your privacy.|
For this reason, we have implemented the following policies and methods to
protect the privacy of the information that you entrust with us:
Your Credit Card Information: When you use your credit card to
sign up for a hosting account or enroll in a Certificate course,
we do ask for personal information, such as your card number and billing
Your Email Address: When you receive a confirmation number at the
beginning of registration, we ask for your valid email address.
- We will not disclose to a third party your card number or billing
address, except to the extent necessary to complete a payment or other
- All credit card transactions are performed over a double-key encryption
Secure Server, to keep your information safe. We will never use a
non-secure medium to perform your credit card transactions, nor will we
ever transmit your credit card number over email.
- You should never give your credit card number
over an insecure connection,
especially email. To be sure that your connection is secure, check for a
closed key or lock in the lower left-hand corner of your browser window, or
check the Document Info for security information.
- For hosting accounts and lab fees, once your free trial(if you receive
one) is over, a monthly fee is collected until
account cancellation. We do not notify you each month when the fee is
collected, and you are responsible for cancelling your account to stop
the monthly fee.
The cancellation form is here:
(note the https)
You will be asked for your username and password.
- We will not charge you any fees other than those
you agree to at the time of your first transaction, nor will we
charge you any fees after cancellation.
Your login and password: When you become a member, student, or partner
of Userworld, you are either assigned or asked for a username and password.
- We will not disclose to a third party your email address, unless
required by law or requested by law enforcement for the purpose of
- We will not sell or trade your email address to any other company.
- When you give us your email address, you are added to our mailing
list, which we use to inform you of Userworld updates or offers from
us or our sponsors. Within each email, there are instructions for
unsubscribing from this list. You are responsible for following these
directions correctly to remove yourself from this list.
- We will not display your email address anywhere on our site without
your explicit permission.
- We urge you to refrain from displaying your email address on public
forums, such as newsgroups or chats, as "spammers" are likely to use your
email for unsolicited bulk email lists.
- If a student registers in conjunction with any sponsored program,
Userworld may provide the students' contact information to the program
Userworld reserves the right to change this statement at any time by posting
revisions on the Userworld Web site.
other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
- We will not disclose your password to any third party.
- Certain hacking programs use dictionaries and common names to
crack encrypted passwords. To prevent this, you are responsible for
changing your password often, making sure that the password is safe.
Safe passwords cannot be found in the dictionary and utilize a mixture of
letters and numbers.
- When we notify you concerning your account via email, we often
include your username and password for your convenience. In addition,
you can request that your username and password be emailed to you if
you forget them. To prevent the interception of your password, be sure
that no one besides you are authorized to read your email. In addition,
be sure to change your password often.
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement, please
email us at
© Useraworld, Inc. - Userworld is a registered trademark of Userworld, Inc. All rights reserved.